_______________♥

Thursday, November 25, 2010

22 more days...

22 more days i'm going to singapore
xDD
so excited
but i cnt sms all my fren==
coz it will cost me ermm.. dunno how much
haha x)
i'm going there about 4 days gua~~

today i went to shah alam there to buy a sunglasses
is so nice man!!
thx for my sister to help me to choose it xD
i love it so much♥
my mom and dad bought many clothes
it's so cheap!!
3 for RM11 / 3 for RM30 / RM7 / RM10 / RM49.70-100++
woots~♥ all cheap and branded
and my childish brother bought a set of toys gun ==

later, we went to OUG there to eat...
after we ate, we walked along the pasar malam and suddenly rain==
aiyorrrrrr
so, we can't buy anything and i see many nice things
but i did not bring lot of money today V.V
haizz... but i did not use any cent today
it's something nice too tat i did not use money today
xDD haha

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha some time im still view ur blog :D
    walaupun we break :)

    ReplyDelete